|3/F Talent Building, Shiqiao Subdistrict, Xiacheng District, Hangzhou China||Honesty.email@example.com|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Material:||Container||Color:||Gray Or White|
|Structure:||Container House||Size:||20ft Or 40 Ft Container Or Customized|
|Standard:||China GB ,US,EU,AUS,NZ .etc.||Inner Decoration:||Customized|
|Application:||Office, Hotel, Shop, Living House,|
FAMOUS designs, produces and installs a contemporary range of sustainable and cost-effective flat pack containers and kit homes. We are fast becoming a popular choice for modular Houses seekers all across the world. Our unmatched product line consists of flat pack kit homes and containers that can be transported to long distances very easily. Whether you want to build an on-site office or need strong structural products for temporary dwelling, we can provide turnkey solutions with easy to assemble, paint and fix mild steel frames.
Our projects include offices, residential houses, clinics, schools, camps, machine enclosures and toiletries that have always given our clients great satisfaction without high expenses. With our flat packed 4 x stacked containers, affordable quotations, punctual deliveries and experienced installers, we are able to meet the requirements and go beyond the imaginations of our customers.
At FAMOUS, we have expert designers to evaluate and determine your dwelling needs and offer the most suitable kit homes from design through development to completion. Our flat pack kit homes come in variable sizes and include vinyl floor cover, PVC door/window frame, light switch, DB board, external plug points, basin and cupboard. For their versatile features, they seem perfect for community, commercial and industrial projects. You can also order us flat pack containers in modular design so that they can be assembled together with insulated doors and sliding windows to match every possible kind of application.
|External Dimensions(L*W*H)||Recommend L6058*W2438*H2800Mm/L6058*W3022*H2800Mm(Custom Sizes Available)|
|Base||Frame: Cold Formed And Completed Welding|
|Floor: Waterproof Plywood/Fiber Cement Board/Bolivian Magnesium Board+PVC Vinyl Floor Finishing|
|Option: Additional Insulation And Forklift|
|Roof||Frame: Cold Formed And Completed Welding|
|Roof: Galvanized Color-Coated Steel Sheet+ Rock Wool Insulation+ Color-Coated Steel Sandwich Panel Ceiling+ Particleboard Ceiling Finish|
|Options: Roof Beams Filled With Insulation/Profiled Welding Roof Sheet|
|Comer Posts||Cold Bending Profile|
|Option: Corner Post Filled With Insulation|
|Wall Panels||Color Steel Sandwich Panels/Chipboard For Internal|
|Insulation Material: EPS/Glass Wool/PU|
|Windows||Sliding Window/Tilt Window|
|Option: Fly Screen, Theft-Proof Bar, Rolling Blind|
|Doors||Steel Door/Aluminum Alloy Door|
|Electrical System||Circuits Concealed,Match 3C/CE/AS|
|Paint||Galvanized Treatment+ Base Coat+ Finish Coat|
1) Lifetime for structure: 100 years.
2) Earthquake resistance: mix more than 8 grades.
3) Wind resistance: max 60m/s.
4) Fire resistance: all the materials used can be fire resistance.
5) Snow resistance: max 2.9KN/m²as required
6) Heat insulation: 100 mm in thickness can match 1 m thickness of brick wall.
7) High acoustic insulation: 60db of exterior wall 40db of interior wall
8) Insect prevention: free from the damages by insects, such as white ants
9) Ventilation: a combination of natural ventilation or air supply keep the indoor air fresh and clean
10) Packing and delivery: 140SQM/ 40'HQ container for structure only and 90SQM/ 40'HQ container for structure with decorate materials.
11) Installation: the average is one worker one day install one SQM.
12) Installation guide: dispatch engineer to guide on site.
1. The house is made of light steel structure and rustproof color steel sandwich panel as wall and roof;
2. The size and layout can be designed as per customers' requirements for its flexible dimension;
3. The house has waterproof structure and heating insulation material, such as EPS, Rock wool or PU Panels interlock easily to form a complete thermally efficient shell;
4. Two kinds of flooring system are available, one is steel chassis floor, the other is concrete foundation;
5. One 40'HQ container can load about 160m2 considering 75mm thickness panel for roof and wall;
6. Six skilled workers can finish 42m2 in 8 hours ;
7. The house can resist heavy wind load of 0.5KN/m2 and 7-8 degree seismic intensity.
1. AISI S100 North American Specification for the Design of Cold Formed Steel Structural Members published by the American Iron and Steel Institute (AISI) in the United States.
2.AS/NZS 4600 Australian/New Zealand Standard-Cold-formed steel structures jointly published by Standards Australia and Standards New Zealand.
3. BS 5950-5 Structural use of steelwork in building-Part 5. Code of practice for design of cold formed thin gauge sections published by BSI in the UK.
4) ENV1993-1-3 means Euro code 3: Design of steel structures; Part 1.3: General rules, Supplementary rules for cold-formed thin gauge members.
1. It is widely used as the temporary building in field of road, railway, and construction projects, urban multiple projects, commerce and other projects.
2. Made up of light steel and sandwich panel, which is good for fire, water, sound, heat and earthquake.
3. Easy to install and uninstall, also convenient for you to move, moreover it can be reused for many times.
4. Fashion design with good appearance.
Specification: Q235B or Q345B or customized
Roof: 50mm/75mm/100mm/150mm EPS/rockwool/glass fiber sandwich panel,Rock Wool/EPS/PU Sandwich Panel,EPS/Rock wool Sandwich Panel,Eps Panel/color plate/color-coated board
Wall: 50mm/75mm/100mm/150mm EPS/rockwool/glass fiber sandwich panel,EPS/Rcok wool Sandwich Panel,EPS Steel Sandwich Panel,Rock Wool/EPS/PU Sandwich Panel