|3/F Talent Building, Shiqiao Subdistrict, Xiacheng District, Hangzhou China||Honesty.firstname.lastname@example.org|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Material:||Galvanized Steel Sheet||Surface Treatment:||Galvanized|
|Color:||Grey Or Black||Width:||590 Or 600mm|
Structural Steel Decking is a highly efficient, versatile and robust formwork, reinforcement and ceiling system for concrete slabs. It is a profiled steel sheeting widely accepted by the building and construction industry to offer efficiency and speed of construction. It has re-entrant ribs into the concrete slab at approximate 200mm centres and its depth is 54mm. It is available in a Base Metal Thicknesses (BMT) 0.6, 0.75, 0.9 and 1.0mm.
|Name||steel decking formwork|
|Base material||Hot Dipped Galvanized Steel Sheet|
|Yield strength||Q235 or Q345 Refer to Standards GB/T1591-2008|
|Thicknes||0.8 -1.5mm(normal 0.8,1.0,1.2)|
|Less than 5.8m load in 20GP|
|5.8m-11.8m load in 40GP|
|Packing||Bundle ,water-proof package with steel belt|
20 days after confirmation
DESIGN ADVANTAGES INCLUDE:
• Excellent spanning capacities for greater strength and less deflection
• Acts as permanent formwork with minimal propping and no stripping of formwork face is required
• Fast and easy to install (590mm wide) with less handling required
• Works as reinforcement with composite slab saving on concrete and reinforcement costs
• Ribs at 200mm centres creating a safe working platform with slip resistant embossments on the ribs
• Advanced design for fire resistance
• New design software gives added flexibility and ease of design
• Backed by a BlueScope Steel warranty
• Nationwide technical support
While FASEC Rebar-truss triangle welded metal decking system adapts rapid construction requirements of the main steel structure and provide fast work procedures. It can save a lot of construction time compared to traditional floor decking system. It can also improve the rigidity of the floor and save the amount of steel and concrete, so as to reduce the project budget.
The Surface embossed increase the bonding of floor deck and concrete, make the floor deck system has high-strength bearing capacity. It is totally fire-proof and can span long without middle propping.
So from cost saving and time saving view, the FASEC rebar-truss triangle welded metal decking system is better choice. However, in much of ready design, the deck is already designed and in avoiding of redesign, recalculation and re-submit/approval, we can also offer various customized steel floor deck profiles to cater for various contractors’ need, meanwhile we will offer various technical support in the aspects of load span and stress analysis etc.